If you thought yesterdays report was brief wait until you read this? Not much recollection required; there was no racing!
While we were rigging there was wind & rain. When we were due to start there was only a draft, slowing clocking left. The starters waited until 4pm to see if we could get a race in but no luck. AP over A VS.
If all goes good we’ll have 3 races tomorrow but will have lost a heat. This means we’ll more than likely crown a new champion tomorrow so why not get down and have a look. Racing to start at 1230pm.