- There was a big tide,
- it was fun
- the sailing was good
- the hospitality was better
- there was a big tide
- Firestorm won the national scratch title. Won most races or had a good result otherwise
- Runaway won the national handicap title on a countback from 3 other boats. A testament to Steve and his crew's commitment and consistency. They were always competitive and didn't give up. A 40 second victory over TBS over TBS at Port Hunter was the clincher.
- The State scratch was won by Firestorm on the back of some good results.
- The State handicap title went to Incognito on a countback. Chris and his crew were always nipping at the heels for the big guns and sailed consistently in all wind strengths.
- The Travellers Trophy was rightly claimed by Col & crew on TBS. The only boat to not only start every race, but also sailed well enough to win a couple of races on corrected time. Worthy winners.
Congratulations to all the winners.